Predicting the American Idol Top 13 - Top 10 plus Wildcards

ELEVEN of the top 24 will be cut Thursday night by American Idol  (Did you realize they were going to eliminate ELEVEN ?)  

Fans will select their top 5 boys, top five Girls, and the judges will pick 3 wild cards.    I think I got this.   Here are 14 potential season 2011 Idols that will make up the 13 as I see it.  

Boys

Casey Abram the bass player

Clint Jun Gamboa the karoke idol

Jacob Lusk the gospel / luther vandross

James Durbin - the high voice autistic

Paul McDonald-the carefree smooth soul voice

Scotty McCreery- the country baritone

===============
the girls

Ashthon Jones  who has the x factor

Pia Toscano who sang stand by me

Karen Rodriguez wowed em

BOTH laurens

Lauren Turner

Lauren Alaina

Thia Megia

Naima Adedapo

Haley Reinhart (on the bubble ---my 14th out of 13)

No comments: