Review of Saturday Night Live for October 2, 2010 and the season so far.

The new 2010 season of Saturday Night Live is underway, and on show number 2 with Bryan Cranston, there was little redeeming value to the show.  I will always be there but if it doesn't get better, SNL won't be there for me.   The new skit with Miley Cyrus was good but as someone who has missed fewer than a dozen SNL’s since it’s inception, I have to say I have never seen a weaker cast tha this seasons. Weekend Update will always be something not to miss, but without Kristen Wiig & Andy Samberg, it’s all about potential now...and on the season opener, star studded with Tina Fey and more cameo's, the potential was fullfilled.  just one week later, SNL fans are left a little empty. The Rahm Emmanuel open was probably the weakest I can remember. The open is supposed to be one the highlights every single week. It was just terrible. And sorry but ..I just hated Kanye …the white out staging was so bad it might have been one of the best jokes of the night.

No comments: