The Walmart Chronicles - Episode 1 - McDonalds Salads or Soup ?

THE WAL*MART CHRONICLES

This happened, swear to goodness, at the McDonalds located in my hometown Walmart.

A woman came up to the register while I was waiting in line, and addressed the cashier.
"Mam, you gave me a a spoon with my salad."
"yes mam," matter of factly she replied, "we are out of forks."
"out of forks ?" said the astonished customer.
"yes ..we out of forks."
"I am not sure I would have ordered a salad if I knew you were out of forks," she stated with amazement, looking at me and saying , " am I being ridicilous ?"
"not at all," exclaimed the Wal*Mart Chrnoicler
"Well ..we are out of forks ..." and went about her business...
The manager got involved.
The woman said, "are you sure you don't have any in the back ?"
Manager: "do we have any in the back???? (looking back there somewhere)...no..we just don't have any ...we hope to have some soon."

OK>>>WE ARE IN A WALMART>>>THEY HAVE FORKS SOMEWHERE DONT THEY ??????

No comments: