Quotes Of The Week

"A former athlete, retired basketball player Tim Hardaway, has been banned from all future NBA related appearances after announcing that he hates gay people. Surprising talk coming from a player known for his ball handling." Kimmell

Bill Gates, the world’s richest man, the Microsoft man, he bought the Four Seasons today. Not the hotel chain, the actual seasons. It’s now Microsoft winter, Windows Spring, Furgueson

"A bunch of demons came out when it got dark, I know that much. All hell broke loose after that."
Kevin Harvick, on Daytona 500 crashes.

"I want to be like Gandhi and Martin Luther King and John Lennon -- but I want to stay alive."
Madonna

"Now I have vomit in my mouth if I'm around him or hear his name."
Kim Mathers, on Eminem.

"This body belongs to me right now."
Judge Larry Seidlin, judge in Anna Nicole Smith case.

"If it's not something you want to be, if you didn't decide it, renounce it, become white."
Rush Limbaugh, on Sen. Barack Obama.

"It had been days since she had given me any attention. How are you, Condoleezza?"
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez

"Well, you know, I hate gay people."
Tim Hardaway

"There is no tongue and it is really not a big deal to kiss."
Courteney Cox, on Jennifer Aniston.

No comments: